Alloway Therapy Services is a multi-disciplinary therapeutic team of certified child play therapists drawn from the fields of social work and educational psychology.
We offer services to individual children, to their caregivers and families, and to organizations working to promote children’s wellbeing.
We specialize in the assessment and treatment of developmental trauma and attachment difficulties.
Children and their caregivers will receive an intervention tailored to their individual needs drawn from the following therapeutic models:
- Play Therapy
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy
- Circle of Security – Individual and Group Model
- Families in Transition – specialized service for separating and divorcing families
- Occupational Therapy (in association with Discoveries in Therapy)
In addition, we offer training packages, supervision and consultation for professionals.
- Providing services of the highest quality which are evidence-based, and effective.
- Always keeping children and families at the centre of everything we do.
- Working alongside parents and professionals to help them enhance the emotional health and well-being of children.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge and expertise within our therapy team to enable us to provide a dynamic and effective service to our clients.
- Developing relevant training packages that meet the needs of professionals in the community supporting children and families
- Noelle Bowles, MSW, CPT
- Marla Fellner, BSW, RSW, Med, CPT-S
- Monique Gougeon, MSW, RSW, CPT
- Lynne Pinterics, CPT
- Patti Sutherland, MSW, RSW, CPT-S, CTT
- Sara Tarrant, MA, BEd, CCC